ALPHA GPC (50%) 300mg
L-Alpha glyceryl-phosphoryl-choline, also known as Alpha GPC, is a natural choline compound and precursor to the neurotransmitter acetylcholine. It is essential for memory, attention, and preventing cognitive decline.
- Significantly reduces cognitive impairment for people with degenerative brain diseases, in a double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled trial. 
- Significantly improves cognitive symptoms in memory and attention of more than 1570 patients in thirteen published clinical trials. 
- Alpha GPC provides considerably higher levels of choline than Citicoline. 
Bacopa Monnieri (50% Bacosides) 300mg
A medicinal herb traditionally used in Ayurveda, known as Brahmi, used for centuries by ancient Vedic scholars to memorize lengthy hymns and scriptures. This natural herb promotes neuron communication and increases brain blood flow. A long-term cognitive enhancer, it takes at least 2-3 months to feel its full effects. It is known to reduce anxiety and enhance memory.
- Improves learning and memory recall in healthy adults.  
- Improves memory acquisition and retention in aging, elder individuals.   
- Significant improvement on mental control, logical memory, and paired associate learning at 12 weeks. 
- Improves performance on working memory, especially with spatial and accuracy. 
- Significant effect for the retention of new information and decreases the rate of forgetting newly acquired information. 
Rhodiola Rosea (5% Rosavins and 2% Salidrosides) 300mg
An arctic herb grown naturally in the wild, it is used in Scandinavia as well as in Traditional Chinese Medicine for physical and cognitive vitality. It combats cognitive decline associated with stress, fatigue, and exhaustion.
- Highly significant anti-fatigue effects in a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled human study. 
- Shown improvements to stress symptoms and functional impairment after three days in a 4 week human study. 
- Significant improvements to mental fatigue of students during a stressful examination period. 
- Reduces fatigue under stressful conditions of healthy physicians during night duty. 
- Robust evidence of use in combating fatigue, with lack of interaction with other drugs and adverse effects. 
- Significantly reduces the symptoms of insomnia, emotional instability, and anxiety over a period of 6 weeks. 
A non-essential amino acid that’s found naturally in green tea, it raises levels of brain serotonin, dopamine, and GABA. It is shown to reduce stress, promote relaxation, and improve memory & attention. When combined with caffeine*, it boosts mental performance while reducing the jittery effects.
- Reduces heart rate and causes anti-stress effects. 
- Improves memory and attention in subjects with mild cognitive impairment. 
- Pronounced effect on attention performance and reaction time response in healthy adults prone to high anxiety. 
- Increases alpha brainwave while promoting mental relaxation and concentration in young adult males. 
- Combined with caffeine*: Increase in attention task performance. 
- Combined with caffeine*: Improves speed and accuracy of performance of attention-switching task and reduces susceptibility to distracting information in the memory task. 
- Combined with caffeine*: Faster simple reaction time, faster numeric working memory reaction time, and improved sentence verification accuracy. Increase alert ratings; reduces tired ratings. 
N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine 200mg
A more soluble form of L-Tyrosine with greater absorption and bioavailability, it is an amino acid that metabolizes to produce neurotransmitters dopamine and adrenaline. It reduces stress and fatigue, and useful during extended work and sleep deprivation. It improves cognitive performances under stress and sustains working memory better during multi-tasking.
- Significantly decreases symptoms, adverse moods, and performance impairment in an acutely stressful environment. 
- Significantly increases cognitive performance during episodes of sustained work with sleep loss. 
- Decreases blood pressure and reduces the effects of stress and fatigue on cognitive task performance in a demanding military combat training course. 
- Significantly enhances accuracy and sustains working memory during multitasking. 
Phosphatidylserine (20%) 100mg
An amino acid derivative compound that is found abundantly in the brain and naturally synthesized in the body. It prevents age-related cognitive decline and improves memory functions in the elderly.
- Significantly increased memory functions of the elderly with memory complaints. 
- Significant improvements in age related cognitive decline at 6 weeks and effect was maintained at 12 weeks. 
- Significant improvements in patients with cognitive impairment with moderate to severe cognitive decline. 
- Improvement on both computerized and standard neuropsychological performance tests in patients meeting criteria for age-associated memory impairment. 
B12 (Methylcobalamin) 500mcg
Methylcobalamin is the most bio-available form of vitamin B12 that is most readily absorbed by the body. It remains in the body for a longer period of time and at higher levels, thus superior to cyanocobalamin, and can be consumed at high doses with no toxic effects. It supports normal functioning of the brain and nervous system and deficiency can cause severe and irreversible damage.
- Over a 5-year period, the decrease in brain volume was greater among the seniors with lower vitamin B12. 
- Vitamin B12 deficiency were associated with poor episodic & semantic memory and perceptual speed as well as decreased brain volume. 
- Neurological dysfunctions were observed in individuals with vitamin B12 deficiency. 
- Long-term vitamin B12 deficiency is associated with developmental regression, poor brain growth, and poor intellectual outcome in infants.